HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREL--AKA THE DAMN DAME

Sunday, September 4, 2011

I hope you all will join me in wishing the Lovely Laurel a Happy Birthday! Without her, there'd be no blog, no special pic teases, no Wordles ... no story! I seriously couldn't EVER do any of this without her, and besides being an amazing beta and blog guru, she's the most incredible person I know. Of all the people in the world, there is no one that deserves the happiest of days than her!

Love You  Laurel ...

Erin~

*Manip made by the very talented NoelleSeven cause our Laurel....she LOVES the nerdy Edward's!






1 comments:

PinkSapphyr said...

Happy Birthday my Darling Fairy...
I wish you all the love and happiness of the world, because you only deserve the best things ever.
You’re an amazing, wonderful, caring, devoted and exceptional woman, and I’m unbelievably proud to call you my friend.
With all my love, xoxo
Cecile