The Breakers Chapter 15 Pic Tease and Teaser!

Monday, September 26, 2011



"You're so fucking beautiful," I whisper.

It's not really what I mean to say, even though it's nothing but the honest truth.

Her fingers slide into my hair and her eyes soften as she continues to look at me. The wheels are spinning in her gorgeous head, I can tell.

It's been minutes since she's spoken and I need to hear her voice. "Talk to me," I beg. "Tell me what you're thinking."

I need to know what she wants, because I already know what I want.

Her. Naked. As soon as fucking possible.

And then I want to lose myself in her for days as I learn every inch of her body with my fingers and then my tongue. I want to learn where to touch her to make her sigh and then I want to find out what makes her scream. I want to find out whether the left side of her neck is more sensitive than the right and whether or not her collarbones taste as good as her lips. I want to know how her naked tits feel in my hands and how her nipples feel against my tongue. I want to know how she tastes when she comes. I want to know what it feels like when I'm buried deep inside of her as she falls apart and if she closes her eyes or keeps them open when she comes. Does she squeak or moan? Maybe she screams? Do her toes curl; does the blush that turns me on like nothing else spread from her cheeks to her chest?

I want to know it all and then I want to know it over and over and over again.

Her eyes blaze hot and bright and she shakes though there can't be any possible way she's cold with the heat bouncing between us.

"I want you."

7 comments:

blueeyebrat said...

Love it! Seriously can't wait!! Those two deserve some lovin ;)

sugunary said...

Oh my- Cant wait for Sunday. Seven years is a long long time...

Joy said...

Seriously, it's kind of torture that you post the teaser on Monday because Sunday is so far away... (I'm not really complaining, you know.)

But yeah, sounds pretty damn hot. Can't wait.
xx
Joy
(runtagua)

Isabel said...

MOST TORTUROUS TEASER EVER!

WOO-HOO!

akaalice said...

Lovely *sigh*

masenobsessed said...

DAMN! CANNOT wait. That pic is purfect!!!

Berry said...

Perfect picture!! Can not wait!