The Breakers Prologue Teaser

Wednesday, June 8, 2011


A vision of my body curled around Bella's as we lie on the couch in front of the fireplace while Peyton watches TV from the floor flits through my mind and...I never see it coming.

"Edward, watch out!" Emmett yells and I don't even have time to react.

One moment I'm standing on the deck of the boat and the next...I'm in the dark; sinking, frozen in the middle of the icy North Atlantic.

As I struggle to breathe, I realize I'm going to break my promise to both Bella and Peyton...my girls...because there is no way in hell I'm going to make it home to them. The water is so cold. It's like nothing I have ever felt before, nothing I could have even imagined.

Bella...

Peyton...

I try to focus on them but I can't.

Fuck...Bella was right to be worried I think through a haze of numbing pain.

Because...then…my world turns black.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Umm..Oh my gosh!!! That's a heck of a teaser my dear!!!

primarycolors said...

I have faith... No angels this time, right Erin? I want Edward home, safe and sound!

lorena said...

OMG OMG i want to read it NOW.... i'm so exited!!!

this wait is already killing me and the story hasn't even started!!!